Creating Your elearning modules
You want to make the right choices when you create your e-learning program.Richard Greene can help you choose the services you need:
- SCORM Implementation ? Get the source code and expertise you need to implement SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 based authoring tools and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Needs Analysis ? Identify and prioritize performance shortfalls. Identify e-learning solutions that can be implemented with low risk and low cost. Calculate potential return of investment.
- Specify e-Learning Requirements ? Identify e-learning products and services that can meet your needs. Identify and prioritize the e-learning functions. Specify technical and operational requirements for your new e-learning solution.
- e-Learning System Evaluation ? Identify potential vendors that can meet your needs. Develop representative scenarios that vendors can use to demonstrate their capabilities. Develop a request for proposal and proposal grading criteria.
- LMS Implementation ? Develop an implementation plan. Establish and document new roles, responsibilities and operational procedures. Develop a training and communications plan for learners, instructors, managers and administrators.
- Develop an e-Learning Content Development Program ? Specify new e-learning design and development procedures that can easily fit with existing procedures. Establish and document new development teams roles and responsibilities. Conduct an e-learning design and development workshop to prepare your staff for the new e-learning project.
- Evaluation ? Design tools to measure improvements in your organization due to e-learning. Measure the effectiveness of the e-learning program on skills and performance. Provide recommendations for further improvements.
- Review e-Learning Plan and Process ? Get an independent, expert review your e-learning plan and process.